PDA

View Full Version : Mystically yours

Mystical
23-11-07, 00:28
Hi there,

Like most of you I am suffering through a depressive episode and the results of an abusive childhood... whatever that is 'cos it's different for each of you and certainly so for me; I also had polio as a child and a mysterious episode which still has never been divulged to me. I'm retired on health grounds tho' I work for a counselling group on a voluntary basis in the East Midlands city I live closest to.

I am a Reiki Master and a recognised Hypno-analyst with interests in regression and alternative spirituality as well as complementary medicine in general.

Anything else you can ask me in chat. I hope to meet others who are walking the same kind of pathwway of confusion that I on at this time, hence the reason for seeking out the site.

Best regards
Mystical One

peach
23-11-07, 07:12
a big welcome to you, you sound like a really interesting person and i hope you will find lots of help and new friends on here, i know i have..

:D :D :D

Fall Out Boy
23-11-07, 09:47
welcome 2 no more panic!:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Lindalou64
23-11-07, 13:36
HELLO MYSTICAL AND WELCOME TO THE SITE.......LINDA

Nibbles
23-11-07, 14:04
Hi Mystical and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

groovygranny
24-11-07, 13:38
Hello Mystical, :welcome: to you!

Good to have you on board - I'm sure there will be plenmty of opportunity for you to give and receive plenty of help and support.

Pleased to meet you!

:)

honeybee3939
24-11-07, 16:22
Hi Mystical

Just wanted to welcome you to NMP too, its lovely to see you here.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

nomorepanic
24-11-07, 19:32
Hi and a warm :welcome: aboard.

Lovely to see you here.

Richie
24-11-07, 20:13
Hi there mystic i really like your name, hope you find the site helpful and friendly x
luv Richie x

Joe1981
24-11-07, 20:28
Hi Mystical,

Welcome! A lot of smart great ppl here. Try out the search button, you can learn a lot here!

Take care.

Pink Princess
25-11-07, 18:55
http://www.zwani.com/graphics/hello/images/14441.gif

take kare xxxxx