PDA

View Full Version : Foot pain for a week

UserName20
26-10-22, 17:10
Hey guys. Last week I was sitting at my desk at work and I randomly felt achy at work. And then I was watching a video and an ad came up about a girl having issues with her ankle and getting diagnosed with cancer. From that day forward my left foot has really been aching. It’s not when moving, it’s just in general it’s aching/ feels like something is pulling inside my foot right above my heel like In the middle of the foot.

It is pretty constant and I’m not sure if I’m making it worse thinking about it all the time. I just put in a request to go to a podiatrist, but I’m terrified wondering if this is cancer.

This is what my anxiety is causing in my head ——-> I am in the process of planning my fiancé and I’s wedding. Now I’m wondering if I won’t be able to get married. I can’t even concentrate on my job at work, it’s slowing me down at work at my desk I just can’t get a grip. I’m so afraid and just needed to vent.

BlueIris
26-10-22, 17:14
Probably plantar fasciitis, it's not fun but it's harmless.

Catkins
27-10-22, 06:52
I agree with BI, doesn't sound worrying.

BlueIris
27-10-22, 07:22
Oh, wow! The expert agrees :) Seriously, I get it for a few weeks or a couple of months every now and again.

Catkins
27-10-22, 17:40
Oh, wow! The expert agrees :) Seriously, I get it for a few weeks or a couple of months every now and again.
:yesyes:

There are exercises you can do like putting a frozen bottle of water on the floor, putting your foot on it and rolling it along your arch or use a rolling pin.