PDA

View Full Version : Hitting rock-bottom again, help!

LuSmith
27-10-22, 01:34
I've had a terrible couple of weeks and it's somehow set me back years in progress (if I can call it such....). First I ended up suffering with a bad relapse in my health conditions, with bad urinary symptoms and a potential bad UTI. Then I ended up in hospital for the day because my symptoms worsened. I then had to switch antibiotics to deal with that instead because I have an ear skin infection and my culture apparently came back clear. I then started panicking about my possible UTI worsening and turning into sepsis or kidney infection, they sometimes don't show up on a culture even when I still have one because of my biofilm and recurrent UTIs.
Then I had some random blisters show up down below and had to go make sure that they weren't anything to worry about...
And today I met my mum to see her before she goes off to Australia on Monday and she ended up having a fall and causing a head injury, nosebleed and injury, and sprained hand... So we instead ended up in a&e all day.... And then I continuously panicked about her health and well-being. And then I was worried further about getting COVID again because we are both high risk.

I recently started the mini pill which I think might be causing my anxiety disorder to worsen so I'm stopping that too because I can't deal with constantly crying and panicking .

I ended up self referring for talking therapies.... But it'll probably be ages before I get to speak to anyone.
I was meant to be referred to a in depth therapy program but the pandemic hit and that didn't happen. Must have been lost.

I'm now in s state of constant anguish and worry.. I'm so scared of something worse happening. I was already apprehensive about my Mum going all the way to Australia alone and now it's worse.

I don't know what to do anymore. My partner is worried about me and my Mum is too. I've been in a state for days now. I just needed somewhat to vent and get some reassurance that i will be okay because I can't go on like this anymore...

Rad1
02-11-22, 21:50
Sorry to hear your struggling to cope. So much going on for you. I hope you are calmer now.