PDA

View Full Version : Echo Results

TracyL
23-11-07, 01:23
Hi Guys

Well i saw my doctor yesterday for the echo results I had done. Everything came back normal and my doctor said no need for me to see a Cardiologist or anything, everything is fine. Mind you when i read the results i saw slight thicking of some valve or something and trivial miscuspal something or other (like another language to me). Anyway, i totally disregarded all the normal findings and focussed on these two things. I asked the doctor and she said everything is fine and no further investigation required. These kind of things can be expected but they are of no significance.

Gosh I wish i could just accept that everything is ok. :wacko:

thanks guys

Tracy

cazza
23-11-07, 15:40
yes i was the same i was told i have a proninent right ventricle and again nothing to worry about probably born that way just trust them they wont miss anything to do with your heart carol x

TracyL
26-11-07, 01:03
Hi Guys

Thanks HEAPS for this it has made me feel a lot better knowing i'm not alone with the findings.

You're stars

X Tracy

cattttt
26-11-07, 03:46
Lots of people have odd things that are slightly outside normal and usually they never know about them until they have some sort of investigation that turns it up. It's just the way they are. If your doc said it was all ok, then please believe her that it is of no significance.