PDA

View Full Version : Flu/COVID Jab

turnthelighton
28-10-22, 10:48
Hello, I had both my jabs on Tuesday for Flu and COVID booster. Never had them both before and the COVID booster was a different one to what I have had before. For the first day I felt OK, just sore arms. By the second day I felt awful, like a mild flu, no energy, tired and everything ached. 4 days on and still feel rough, just no energy and a slightly sore throat. i seem to get hot very quickly and just generally don't feel myself.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I was hoping any side effects would have gone by now.

Thanks for reading.

Lencoboy
28-10-22, 11:48
Hello, I had both my jabs on Tuesday for Flu and COVID booster. Never had them both before and the COVID booster was a different one to what I have had before. For the first day I felt OK, just sore arms. By the second day I felt awful, like a mild flu, no energy, tired and everything ached. 4 days on and still feel rough, just no energy and a slightly sore throat. i seem to get hot very quickly and just generally don't feel myself.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I was hoping any side effects would have gone by now.

Thanks for reading.

My personal explanation is there seems to be a lot of bugs going around right now in general, as I have been feeling a bit ropey myself (ordinary common cold-like and not Covid again AFAIK) over the past 2-3 days or so, which I think could be coincidental to you having your jabs earlier this week.

However, there doesn't appear to be much in the way of blatant antivaxx hysteria in the media of late, compared to the first half of 2021.