PDA

View Full Version : Itchiness all over body all of a sudden. Worried!!

THoltz
30-10-22, 23:30
Hello everyone

So yesterday I noticed I started to feel itchiness all over my body.

My mind is racing towards catastrophic scenarios such as pancreatic or liver cancer (bile duct cancer).

I had my annual exam a couple months of ago and my liver was fine according to the blood work. Now I am beginning to wonder if they missed something.

It could the new soap I am using. Maybe my skin is dried out.

Hope its nothing serious.

Flapj
31-10-22, 01:42
It is most likely a reaction to something you are using on your skin. If you had enough bilirubin in your blood to cause itching the whites of your eyes would be bright yellow (jaundice). Are your eyes ok? If so, take that detail along with your recent good labs and be assured it's not your liver/pancreas.

THoltz
31-10-22, 02:08
It is most likely a reaction to something you are using on your skin. If you had enough bilirubin in your blood to cause itching the whites of your eyes would be bright yellow (jaundice). Are your eyes ok? If so, take that detail along with your recent good labs and be assured it's not your liver/pancreas.

My eyes are fine. Guess it is something I
am using on my skin.

NoraB
01-11-22, 05:53
Hello everyone

So yesterday I noticed I started to feel itchiness all over my body.

My mind is racing towards catastrophic scenarios such as pancreatic or liver cancer (bile duct cancer).

I had my annual exam a couple months of ago and my liver was fine according to the blood work. Now I am beginning to wonder if they missed something.

It could the new soap I am using. Maybe my skin is dried out.

Hold fire on the funeral arrangements, Tholtz, I think you already know what the most likely culprit is here (And it's the first thing a doctor would ask you) :yesyes:

THoltz
01-11-22, 12:10
Hold fire on the funeral arrangements, Tholtz, I think you already know what the most likely culprit is here (And it's the first thing a doctor would ask you) :yesyes:

Also I am thinking it could be allergies too.

It’s not as bad now as it was a few days ago. I’m not sure what it is.

It’s not affecting my sleep though so that’s good at least.

olivia0703
01-11-22, 19:16
Did you stop or start a medication? That happens to me when I stop Lyrica