PDA

View Full Version : Lump inside vagina?

Thorey
02-11-22, 00:15
I have like a bulge in my vagina (like the posterior wall?). A couple centimeters wide, like a considerable bump, pretty solid.

I can feel my cervix as usual higher up, this is a bulge or a lump like an inch into the vagina. I had have it for at least a year (dont know if longer), but I havent worried until now since I also get unusual discharge and increased urges to pee.

As you can guess now I can't stop myself from worrying about vaginal cancer, because I'm a stupid and anxious soul.

Anyone who has experienced something similar?

NoraB
02-11-22, 02:06
We're not doctors, Thorey.

You should be going to see your GP. Most lumps turn out to be nothing, but you should always get them checked out.

The discharge could be totally unconnected, but you need to see a GP about this. Cancer is generally the least likely cause, but you do have symptoms which warrant a trip to the doctors so they can help you to feel better and reassure you.

Scaredtoo
02-11-22, 10:55
I have like a bulge in my vagina (like the posterior wall?). A couple centimeters wide, like a considerable bump, pretty solid.

I can feel my cervix as usual higher up, this is a bulge or a lump like an inch into the vagina. I had have it for at least a year (dont know if longer), but I havent worried until now since I also get unusual discharge and increased urges to pee.

As you can guess now I can't stop myself from worrying about vaginal cancer, because I'm a stupid and anxious soul.

Anyone who has experienced something similar?

I can tell you this. A few weeks ago I noticed some bleeding after intercourse. I have had a hysterectomy but my ovaries are intact. I noticed when feeling around down there what to me felt like something swollen so I just made an OBGYN appt because I couldn’t stop worrying and I figured better get going. So I went. And she did probably one of the most thorough exams I’ve ever had. Turns out it was fine and she did some scrapings to get checked out just to be exact and I’m having an ultrasound of my ovaries on the 11th to simply check them. She doesn’t think it’s necessary but why not so off I will go.

Bulges can be from varicose veins, cysts etc. Go get checked out so you can put this worry to rest.