PDA

View Full Version : Lower left abdominal lump, anyone else?

Airisto
04-11-22, 01:13
Hi, I am hoping to find someone with this same issue as me. I’m female, 24, and I’m pretty thin so I guess it’s easy for me to feel things.

Last October, when I was 23 I had a colon cancer scare, I got a colonoscopy and was fine, but I still have this round hard movable lump in my lower left abdominal region, a few inches away from my pelvic bone. I can only feel it if I sit down and hunch. At first I wasn’t worried because I’ve realized it’s probably stool and it’ll get bigger before I use the restroom. But even after I go, I still feel it. I remember marking it and telling my Gastro, she lightly poked it and said she didn’t feel anything even though I told her you can only feel it by pressing hard.

I’m mainly just worried it’s my ovary? But i don’t even know if I can feel ovaries under my skin. I have never had ovarian issues but I might have a slightly higher risk for ovarian cancer than most so I am worried about that. Could it just be my colon and I’m freaking out for nothing? Please let me know if anyone has this issue!!

Scass
04-11-22, 03:41
Hi,
I’m sure it’s nothing bad, but you need to keep pushing and prodding.
It’s your body, so if you feel something and you are concerned then go back to your dr. However, you’ve had a colonoscopy and your dr has felt your abdomen, and neither showed anything concerning. Im also assuming that you don’t have symptoms of anything that would make your dr concerned.