PDA

View Full Version : Convinced myself I have Liver or Pancreatic Cancer Help

Dragi316
05-11-22, 15:52
Hello guys long time Hypochondriac sufferer been pretty controlled lately. But about a week ago I started getting this sharp like cramp under my right pectoral on top of my rib. It isn’t constant and comes and goes throughout the day. But everytime I get it I start freaking out it’s Liver cancer or Pancreatic cancer. It really depresses me and worries me . Does anybody experience this or no what it could be ? I am a male 39 years old with type 2 Diabetes

Dragi316
05-11-22, 20:01
Anybody??!

WorryRaptor
05-11-22, 22:03
A sharp like cramp that comes and goes is far more likely to be a pulled muscle or a rib being overly sensitive. Sounds like the wrong area for liver pain too if it's just below the pec. Also, you've mentioned on top of the rib, which makes its almost certainly muscle or nerve related. It happens to me if I've been slouching at my office desk for too long.

Dragi316
05-11-22, 23:01
A sharp like cramp that comes and goes is far more likely to be a pulled muscle or a rib being overly sensitive. Sounds like the wrong area for liver pain too if it's just below the pec. Also, you've mentioned on top of the rib, which makes its almost certainly muscle or nerve related. It happens to me if I've been slouching at my office desk for too long.
Im a truck driver and I do slouch a lot when I drive I wonder if this could have something to do with it?

WorryRaptor
06-11-22, 11:16
More than likely :) Sitting anywhere for long periods of time can play havoc with muscles and joints. If you're leaning forward, or just mildly tensed up from concentrating on the road, you're probably squishing some muscles.