PDA

View Full Version : Sudden Loss

nikk_dolittle
23-11-07, 09:31
:weep: Hi,

Please can I have some hugs and positive vibes.
Ive just found out a really close freind has died. :weep: :ohmy: I still cant fully take it all in at the moment, it took me an hour to think about whats happened then cry now I cant stop.

He was involved in a motor bike accident with a car yesterday eveing but later died in hospital through the night. He was sooo sensible on the bike, never went fast or anything. Although he had ADHA and that only really effected stuff he didnt want to do and not what he did want and move on in life.

I was close to him as he lived 4 doors from me and lived there all his life like me, we were the same age and his birthday was on the 9th and my birthday is the 5th of the same month. I went to the same school as him till he moved but then as I moved schools later on it was the same school as him again.
Its going to be hard to put B-day banners up as it will remind the family on him to much. etc etc...:ohmy:

This is the news report on it:

Last Updated: Friday, 23 November 2007, 08:01 GMT http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/o.gif http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/img/v3/dot_629.gif
(http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/email/news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/7108742.stm) (http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pagetools/print/news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/7108742.stm)
Teenager in fatal motorbike crash

A teenage motorcyclist has been killed in a crash in Cornwall.
The accident in Falmouth on Thursday involved a black Yamaha motorbike and a red Vauxhall Corsa. The 17-year-old victim suffered multiple injuries in the collision at about 1820 GMT and was taken to the Royal Cornwall Hospital but later died. Police said the driver of the car was unhurt in the crash at Killigrew Street. The road was closed for about seven hours.

This isnt really helping on top of everything else at the moment, what with whats happening with my dad and college mostly but also the past. Its more pain to cope with and I dont think I can.

Sorry for a bad Post. I just really upset as its now got to me loads. :weep: :weep: :weep: I dont think I will be able to get over this as its right on christmas for his family too.

Sorry to moan again but I really could do with having people there at this point of time.:lac:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
N!kk xxxxxxxxx

jo61
23-11-07, 09:35
So sorry for your loss. I lost a friend to cancer last weekend and it's horrible when a peer dies - doesn't seem right somehow. Take time to grieve and don't worry about crying - it's natural in these circumstances. Have a big hug from me

xx:hugs:

manmoor
23-11-07, 09:39
Oh Nikk hun have a big hug from me sweetie :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Lilith1980
23-11-07, 09:41
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Here are some hugs honey, so sorry to hear about your loss....I agree with jo61 - take the time to grieve and dont feel bad for crying. It's a natural part of the grieving process hun.

What an awful time of the year for it to happen, although no time would be a good time would it.

Keep letting us know how you are hun, we're here if you need advice or more hugs :hugs:

shoegal
23-11-07, 09:56
I'm really sorry hun. Have a big hug from me. :hugs:

Love and hugs frome shoegal xxx

yorkylover
23-11-07, 13:07
Nikk Im so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.:hugs: :hugs:

Granny Primark
23-11-07, 14:19
Oh my goodness what a really terrible thing to happen!
Such a young lad with lots to live for. His family must be devastated.
Nikk heres loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: .
Please feel free to get in touch with me anytime.
Its good that you are crying. Far better than bottling your feelings and hurt up.
My thoughts and prayers are with his family and all his friends.

Loads of love
LYNN xx

Lindalou64
23-11-07, 14:47
awww nikk im so so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend I know its very very hard to accept he was so young and I know ya heart goes out to his family also there are really no words hun, death is really hard to accept and to sink in.it takes lots of time to heal with this...im thinking of you and my prayers our with you nikk, again im so sorry ((((((((nikk))))))))) ya friend, Linda xxxxxxxxx

bearcrazy
23-11-07, 17:22
((((((((((NIKK))))))))))))
Big Hugs from a big Bear! xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

nikk_dolittle
23-11-07, 18:20
Thank everyone, :hugs: :hugs:

I forced myself to go out to where the accident happened and put flowers there.
Just looking everywhere and there it is, the news of it and I still havent fully taken it in. Guess it will take time to sink in.

I thought i would include some of the infomation, In memory of him..this is what will be in the paper next week.

Family pay tribute to teenage motorcyclist
The brother of a teenage motorcyclist who died in a collision last night has paid tribute to the popular 17-year-old.
Jason spoke on behalf of his parents, brothers, sisters and the whole family about his brother Matthew, who was always known by his nickname Nabs.
Nabs was riding his black Yamaha DT125 motorcycle when it collided with a red Vauxhall Corsa in Killigrew Street at around 6.20pm yesterday.
His brother Jason said: "He was very popular. He liked fishing and he loved his motorbike. I think he just liked the freedom to go out." Nabs worked at the Bishop's Forum one day a week, teaching youngsters how to abseil. He was also studying English at the Link into Learning Centre and was eagerly anticipating his 18th birthday, in March.
His tutor at Link into Learning, Kerry, said: "He worked so hard and really tried hard. He always came in without fail.
"He just loved life and his friends. He would do anything for anyone. I found out when I got to work this morning and everyone there is just in complete shock and devastated."
Darren, 20, grew up in the same road as Nabs. He said: "He was a really, really kind-hearted kid. He always had a smile on his face and was always up for a laugh.
"He's going to be missed. When I found out I broke down in tears."
Around 20 tributes have already been left outside the St Mary Immaculate Church, at the junction of Killigrew Street and Kimberly Place, where the collision occurred.
A steady flow of people have been making their way to the scene this morning, to leave flowers and cards.

Its soo upsetting about what had happened.

Thanks again:hugs:
Nikk xx

trac67
23-11-07, 18:45
Nikki

Just sending you some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: honey

Love

Trac xxx

Lozzie
23-11-07, 20:04
Here if u need me nikk

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Laura xxxx

kazzie
23-11-07, 21:28
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Nikk

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

funky chick
23-11-07, 21:32
:hugs: :hugs: so sorry Nik love Gail xxxxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

groovygranny
24-11-07, 14:03
Nikk,

Sending loads of love and hugs to you at this very difficult time - you are in my thoughts.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/IllaGodz/sympathy1.jpg
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

angiebaby
24-11-07, 14:54
I am so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with you and his family at this very sad time. It is so difficult. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

jodie
24-11-07, 14:57
nik sorry this has happend love
have some hugs

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

jodie xxx

Pink Princess
24-11-07, 15:59
just sending you lots of hugs nikk xxxxxxxx
stay strong and im here if you need me xxxx

love minnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

((((((((((((((((((((((((( nikk ))))))))))))))))))))))))

Nibbles
24-11-07, 20:45
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Nikk. Sending you lots of hugs and you're in my thoughts.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike x

clickaway
24-11-07, 21:02
:hugs: :hugs:

Richie
24-11-07, 21:14
so so sorry ,it's a terrible tragic thing to happen ,and awful for you to cope with . The tributes show people care so much and share your grief
so sorry again
lots of love and hugs Richie xxxxxx

Southern_Belle
25-11-07, 23:49
I am so sorry for your loss Nikk, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Laura

mrsfinknottle
26-11-07, 13:38
Dear Nikk, So sorry to hear of your sad loss. I hope you are able to go to the funeral and have a good cry there. It sounds as though a lot of people are very upset about this so you are not on your own.

Love and hugs
Sue xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: