PDA

View Full Version : Tingling foot

Noworryjonny
08-11-22, 10:33
Hi,
I’ve been fine for over a year but recently in last few days I’ve developed some tingling in my foot, it comes and goes and noticeably when I’m busy or distracted it goes, i used to suffer with this a lot when my anxiety was really bad but this was years ago! Of course I’m worried about MS but need someone to tell me I’m being silly and it’s anxiety related

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carnation
08-11-22, 11:24
I think you've answered your own question in your post.

I get the tingling foot. Normally when I'm in fight or flight mode.

Darksky
08-11-22, 13:49
,Of course it’s anxiety related. You’ve had it before and you say yourself it goes when you’re distracted.

If you’ve been well for over a year, don’t let this thought wreck things for you. Blank it. :hugs:

ServerError
08-11-22, 14:03
During times of panic, I've lost feeling entirely in parts of my body, including the feet. When this happens (or rather, when it used to happen) I would sometimes fall to the floor due to not being able to feel my feet. I don't have MS or anything else neurological. Just shows the extent to which anxiety/panic can create symptoms that seem as if there might be something sinister going on.

Tingling extremities in the presence of anxiety is usually caused by shallow breathing.

Oh, and one final thing - I've seen MS, and even though it might not be obvious ar first what it is, it is ​obvious that something is really wrong.

Noworryjonny
08-11-22, 14:28
Thanks everyone, I’ve been trying to tell myself I’ve had it before and it went away eventually so trying to convince myself the same will happen again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueIris
08-11-22, 14:39
You've got this!

Mocadona
08-11-22, 15:04
Oh, and one final thing - I've seen MS, and even though it might not be obvious ar first what it is, it is ​obvious that something is really wrong.

This is a great way of putting it, thanks!