PDA

View Full Version : I think I need some advise please

mirry
23-11-07, 12:02
Hi everyone , back in June this year I started getting very tearfull and tired, this has been going on since then in fits and starts.
Its like I have a week crying then 4 day not crying ect, then just lately,
I seem to cry 3 times a day then pick myself back up and try to carry on normally , sometimes its hard and sometimes its easier.

Then the past 4 weeks , I keep needing to go to the loo alot , I wake up and go in the space of an hour 4 times.
I am feeling even more drained because of this but feel its connected to my low mood maybe ? Ive had my bloods done and everything was fine (ecept a wobbly hormone result but nothing major).

I guess my question is , what sort of depression do i have ? and how much longer will it last (its been 6 months now).

any help much appreciated.

Pink Panic
23-11-07, 12:19
Hi Mirry,

Not sure if you are on Meds or not but what I would do is ask to see a Psych. Hopefully he/she would be able to answer all your questions after reading up on your history and advise if this is depression or a release from the anxiety.

I too have had the bouts of crying and in my case it was put down to everything being overwhelming and the crying was an emotional release. I always felt ashamed that I couldn't control my emotions better.

Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs: :hugs:

Pink
x

mirry
23-11-07, 12:21
thanks Pink , I dont seem to be able to control mine very well at all lately,
Infact I am so keen to get my kids off to school incase i cry in front of them , I dont ever cry in front of them , I suppose I am trying to protect them and give them a happy childhood.

:hugs:

Pink Panic
23-11-07, 12:36
I know what you mean hun. It's so hard to explain our illness to others let alone our kids. :hugs:

raphael
23-11-07, 13:40
Hi

have u thought all this could be to do with your menopause perimenopause what ever the bit before is called. There was a thread on here a while back on perimenopause and it listed the symptoms could be the same as anxiety and some depression. maybe u could find some and have a look

x

raphael
23-11-07, 13:44
Hi

sorry mirry just realised you posted some of the threads etc. Maybe that is the answer. x

ceecee
23-11-07, 17:21
hi mirry
sending you lots of hugs
i too feel the exact same way.i usually love having the kids around me but like you i,m afraid i,m going to brust out crying so i have been having a nice long soak in the bath and doing my crying there!
i,m putting in down to the darker evenings and having to sit in,but then i think alot ofpeople even those that don,t have anxiety maybe feel alittle down
also your hormones probobly aren,t helping
be kind to yourself