PDA

View Full Version : Breast IBC spiral

Apple81
29-11-22, 20:35
Hi all - I thought I'd gotten over my fear of breast issues (lumps, ultrasounds, ibc, paget's disease etc) but here I am again. Several years later and convinced I've got something horrible. I found a small, raised purple spot on my left breast Thursday morning. By Saturday it had 'flattened' slightly - there's a slight bump under it, like a pimple and I tried to squeeze it but nothing came out. I've put antihistimine cream on it, germalene and other things and it only appears to have gotten worse - it looks dry and there's a ring of slightly pink skin out to the side of it. I've made a GP appointment today to get it checked out but it's on December 16th. I've Googled again and again and everything comes up with inflammatory breast cancer. I'm so scared - there's no itching and it doesn't feel warm or painful unless I touch it, but I'm convinced my breast feels 'heavier'. Help - has anyone had this before?

nomorepanic
29-11-22, 20:44
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239