PDA

View Full Version : A day in London

seh1980
16-02-05, 17:20
hello all,

Just thought I would tell you about yesterday. I travelled to London for the day to attend a traning course in oral history. I had to do it for my PhD work. I got the train there and my journey began at 05:30AM which meant that I had to be up at 04:45AM!! I didn't even know that time of day existed! The journey there went well and the course was pretty good as well. I met quite a few nice people and I managed to remain panic free!! :) The journey back was long and boring but I guess that was only to be expected. I was so tired when I got home last night but very happy that I had done it. A year ago, travelling alone to London for the day was a far-off dream. It takes doing something like this for me to realise just how far I have come.

A big thank you to everyone at No More Panic for all your help and support!!

Sarah :D

kate
16-02-05, 17:27
Well Done, Sarah!!! [^]:D

No wonder you are pleased with yourself, you deserve to be!

Love Kate xx

~S~
16-02-05, 17:30
Thats fantastic Sarah - well done![8D]

~sarah~ xxx

JPF
16-02-05, 17:33
Well done Sarah - great news - be proud of yourself and a big resounding "Woooohoooo!" from all of us to you :D

J

Meg
16-02-05, 17:36
More brilliant news from you Sarah

Well done

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

henri
16-02-05, 17:36
hi sarah,

congratulations! that is such fantastic news.
i would love to talk to you about how you have managed to deal with your panic - i am on sick leave at the moment and i'm so worried that my panic attacks are going to ruin my career.
anyway, well done again!!
take care,
henri x

Karen
16-02-05, 17:53
Well done Sarah.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

FAN
16-02-05, 18:43
great news. glad you had a good day

fan x

nomorepanic
16-02-05, 19:07
Sarah

That is a massive achievement for anyone so well done you!! :D[^]

I hope it has added to your ever growing confidence on being able to do things now.

Did you get chance to do any sight-seeing or shopping [:P]

Big hug to you
xx

Nicola

seh1980
16-02-05, 19:33
hello all,

Thanks a lot for your support!!

Nic - there was no time for the fun stuff as the course lasted all day. I will have to go again soon and spend the whole day shopping lol

pips
18-02-05, 12:31
Hi Sarah,

A HUGE MASSIVE WELL DONE TO YOU! You did really well give yourself a pat on the back hun! Keep up the good work.

Take Good Care.

Love PIP'S XX

random_panda
18-02-05, 16:10
Well done you!!

Next time u come down u'll have to let me know, we could put some serious money on some plastic!!!!

Congrats again

Katie xx

put things in perspective, take a balanced view, when u start to count your troubles, count your blessings too.

seh1980
18-02-05, 16:46
Good idea Katie - I can't turn down that offer lol :D

jo-jo
23-02-05, 21:08
Well done Sarah thats great progress [^][^][^]

We really will have to catch up soon chuck - dying to know how you're finding your PhD as thinking of going that direction myself but v scared at the thought right now!

Best wishes
Jo xxx

"courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear"

seh1980
09-03-05, 23:27
hey Jo,

Just saw this post mate - get in touch whenever as would be great to meet up. Am swamped with work at the moment but could definitely find some time for a chat!!