PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunately anxiety has returned

dmc1892
22-12-22, 22:22
Hi,

I’ve been doing very well and rarely suffering from proper anxiety for quite some time years probably .

The last 5/6 days I’ve been dealing with a twitching fluttering type sensation in my rib cage near my chest .

Today I got checked out by a doctor who listened to my heart and guess what ? It sounded fine , but tonight I’m at home watching my young baby son and I’ve started to feel a feeling in my chest like I’ve went to the gym lifted weights , I’m not feeling any worse or breathless or any of those things BUT I was wondering does anyone think that’s the tension I’ve been subconsciously placing upon my body lifting now and leaving me with a tight feeling ?

ankietyjoe
23-12-22, 12:50
Maybe.

Anxiety and symptoms can come and go. It's how you react to things that causes issues.

95% of people would go through their day experiencing things like flutters and not give it a second thought, but you decided to go to the Doctor about it. That is the issue with anxiety, not the flutter.

Anxiety is as normal as farting or sneezing. Let it do it's thing, let it pass. Keep an eye on the stress in and around your life that may be triggering the anxiety.