25-12-22, 09:13
Merry Christmas :flowers:

Scass
25-12-22, 09:41
Happy Christmas to all of you! We’re so lucky to have each other xx

pulisa
25-12-22, 13:45
Merry Christmas to everyone!

Just wanted to say to anyone struggling....Feel free to talk on here because enjoying Christmas isn't compulsory:hugs:

BlueIris
25-12-22, 17:05
Sending love and good wishes to all here who want them. My mental health isn't the best right now, but it's okay not to be okay.

Catkins
26-12-22, 07:07
Happy Christmas everyone!

So relieved all the stress and build up is done. It was the first time in 18 months that my sister and my husband have been in the same room (following a massive row) and they ended up sitting next to each other at the dinner table. Thankfully it went OK and is over now. No fighting and relatively calm.

pulisa
26-12-22, 08:22
What a relief for you! I can imagine how the build up must have been though. I hope your son had a good birthday too and that you can now relax and enjoy the dregs of Christmas without the pressure!

Lolalee1
26-12-22, 11:09
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.:hugs:I miss my mum.:weep:

Scass
26-12-22, 12:34

Oh me too, and my Dad. It hurts more at Christmas doesn’t it. I wasn’t with my sister either & was quite tearful. Xx

Carnation
26-12-22, 15:48
Me too. Christmas definitely brings it to the forefront.
Hugs to everyone missing family and friends :hugs:

Catkins
27-12-22, 08:22
What a relief for you! I can imagine how the build up must have been though. I hope your son had a good birthday too and that you can now relax and enjoy the dregs of Christmas without the pressure!
The build up was definitely tough and glad it's over tbh.

Hope you're doing OK P and not feeling too poorly.

Catkins
27-12-22, 08:27
Definitely magnified at this time of year. I took a robin planter with some ivy in up to my mum's grave, I think she would have liked it.

unsure_about_this
28-12-22, 16:20
First proper Christmas since 2019, Covid19 situation and restrictions , my Nan and Grandad were meant to come up to see us on Christmas Day but both were under the weather. Niece growing up too fast, she did well stopping in bed to 7.45am, she been explained that most of the presents are from family and friends and the little bits are the Santa sack, I think she is pretty smart and know to play along. With the amount of drink she poured Santa on Christmas Eve.

We had to put her on the naughty step twice,

Me and my friend from college, we sent a few messages to each other , hoping we can see each other in 2023 in college, and have more banter with the college tutors again.