PDA

View Full Version : Please reply HEAD PRESSURE HEAVINESS

Hockeygirl55
26-12-22, 04:40
I’ve been having head pressure/fullness/tightness at the back of my head on and off since April. Like back of head towards the top sometimes, but mostly just the back of my head in general. Like it feels like my head might explode sometimes or like bricks are on top of it in the back.
It’s gotten so much worse recently since worrying about it. I’m so afraid it’s high BP (even though I’ve never had high bp at the doctor or anything), a tumor, or aneurysm. Praying I’m not alone. 😭

Catkins
26-12-22, 07:25
It could be tension, I tend to feel like that whenever I'm tense or anxious.

Hockeygirl55
26-12-22, 14:30
It could be tension, I tend to feel like that whenever I'm tense or anxious.

It goes away when I’m busy and not thinking about it. Could that still be tension? And I do notice when I fix myself from being tense, I feel relief sometimes lol.

ankietyjoe
26-12-22, 16:29
It goes away when I’m busy and not thinking about it. Could that still be tension? And I do notice when I fix myself from being tense, I feel relief sometimes lol.

Well you're answering your own question there in more ways than one right?

Of course it's tension.

Hockeygirl55
26-12-22, 16:37
Well you're answering your own question there in more ways than one right?

Of course it's tension.

One day I accept that it’s tension, and the next, my mind tells me it’s something bad. :(

ankietyjoe
27-12-22, 09:28
One day I accept that it’s tension, and the next, my mind tells me it’s something bad. :(

Your mind doesn't tell you it's something bad. You have a thought that it might be something bad (stemming from your subconscious) and you allow your conscious mind to believe it. Use your conscious mind to retrain your subconscious mind that you don't need it's constant scare stories.

In other words, get on top of that thought habit.