PDA

View Full Version : Leaking fluid

Delilah11
31-12-22, 17:54
Hi
Ive had severe sinusitis in the past and have hurt my head in the past but im not sure if thats whats causing this.

Yesterday as i bent, clear fluid dripped out of my nose and today when i went to pet my cat i bent over and a lot of liquid came out and landed on his fur :/
Now my nose is usually always slightly blocked so idk why it would do that. But cfs leaks (brain leaking) is what a lot of people refer to on other forums when this happens.

What do you think i should do?

Bakebeansrule
11-01-23, 19:09
Hello, I had something similar happen a couple of summers ago and convinced myself it was a cfs leak. I spoke to my dr and I can’t remember her exact words but she said it was absolutely normal and something about your nose working like a release valve. So if fluid builds up because of irritants/ allergies etc it releases as it should. It happened twice to me then never happened again

Delilah11
13-01-23, 03:30
Hiya thanks for replying unlike those other *******s who couldn’t be bothered to.
Yes i guess it could be allergies and maybe most likely is.

I hope you are feeling better now❤️

nomorepanic
13-01-23, 14:37
You posted this in the female health worries sub-forum which is not the best place.

Please don't be rude to people just because they didn't reply. Thanks

BlueIris
04-02-23, 22:06
Delilah, please don't speak to the admins that way? I'd rather be fat than obnoxious.

pulisa
05-02-23, 08:07
It's as if replies are a divine right. Glad that action has been taken.

BlueIris
05-02-23, 08:20
It's sad because she's very young, but her attitude has been diabolical of late and I think the right call has berm made.