PDA

View Full Version : Feeling warm in pregnancy sucks

cthechick84
03-01-23, 14:20
Anybody else like a raging ball of fire . Seems like baby has a really good heating system going on I end up having to wear light layers I get looks off people when I'm only in a strappy top before I got pregnant I was having this but now I am pregnant it's more I actually thought I was peri menopausal before i got pregnant so once baby is born I will be looking at hormone supplements.any tips to stay cool as my anxiety does not like being warm .
Many thanks Chantel 😊

Catkins
03-01-23, 17:05
I think it's perfectly normal to feel hot when you're pregnant, I know I did. Just wear thin light layers, preferably natural fabrics and do all the things you would normally do on a hot Summers day. Bugger what anyone else thinks just do what suits you when you feel hot.

Phill2
03-01-23, 18:19
I think it's perfectly normal to feel hot when you're pregnant, I know I did. Just wear thin light layers, preferably natural fabrics and do all the things you would normally do on a hot Summers day. Bugger what anyone else thinks just do what suits you when you feel hot.

Well said Catkins :yesyes:

cthechick84
03-01-23, 18:47
Thanks alot I know it's normal to feel warm in pregnancy but usually when you are much further along than I am I'm only 12 weeks Saturday. U know what it's like with anxiety it's that' bad I don't want to do anything as I will get hotter . God knows what I will be like carrying through summer July baby I will need to live in a fridge. I won't care what people think thanks 🙂