PDA

View Full Version : Neck pain

Winter8806
24-01-23, 18:23
At the back left hand side of my head I get an intermittent pulsating, throbbing feeling which happens every few minutes (ie isn't in time with my pulse or anything that frequent). I've had it for 2 months now. It's almost like someone is squeezing a muscle or like filling it with a liquid where the pressure increases a bit and then decreases. It's seriously odd, I can't think what it could possibly be. I've googled it to death so I'll make an appointment with my GP if it doesn't go soon but wondered if anyone had experienced anything remotely similar and knew what it could be! Almost feels like a birth contraction in my neck!

Scared-to-human
28-01-23, 19:55
At the back left hand side of my head I get an intermittent pulsating, throbbing feeling which happens every few minutes (ie isn't in time with my pulse or anything that frequent). I've had it for 2 months now. It's almost like someone is squeezing a muscle or like filling it with a liquid where the pressure increases a bit and then decreases. It's seriously odd, I can't think what it could possibly be. I've googled it to death so I'll make an appointment with my GP if it doesn't go soon but wondered if anyone had experienced anything remotely similar and knew what it could be! Almost feels like a birth contraction in my neck!
It’s not exactly the same but I pulled my neck (or something, still no idea) a few months back and it was horrendous. It was absolutely like someone was squeezing a muscle. Really horrible. Although I’d probably see a chiropractor because they will know how to ease it! The doctors gave me ibuprofen gel which is was absolutely useless xx