PDA

View Full Version : Heart worries and chest pressure unsure what to do

sherwooder
24-01-23, 18:41
Ive had covid 2 weeks ago ive now been left with a bit of chest pressure feeling and cold chest feeling occassional cough. I tried a short walk this morning and felt the pressure and little harder then usual to breathe fully. I have trouble with my nose and breath8ng which requires me to use a steriod spray to help keep it working so was wondering if that could be contributing to the breathing probs after walk. Also stressful time with a family relative finding out they have a tumour in there head starting to push on there brain which will require surgery so is that adding to the pressure. I go to the walk in centre and the nurse listens to my chest says it sounds all clear no probs like pneumonia but because uve mentioned pressure u have to go to A and E just as a standard procedure but i dont think u have any problems like that. Which sets off my anxiety as well what do i do? A and e is 20 hours waiting according to the news but she didnt seem to think they would find anything. ?

sherwooder
24-01-23, 20:23
Any ideas as to what to do?

nomorepanic
24-01-23, 20:39
I would rest if you have had covid to be honest

Sweetie88
24-01-23, 20:59
I would go to A&E to give a piece of mind and to be sure. With chest pressure and difficult breathing you’ll be put into a higher category and seen before others I’d imagine. They’ll do blood work and chest x ray to check the lungs etc.