PDA

View Full Version : CC fear

yummyestomach
29-01-23, 20:45
I’m practically on my death bed in my head because of this fear….

Basically my symptoms are flat stools, soft serve stools, pain in upper left abdomen that’s more on my side that sometimes moves from my back to my stomach. And to note, this pain isn’t there constantly. It is ONLY when I move in a certain way (ex. Twisting my body to the right or bending in a certain way, pushing my stomach forward) which leads me to believe it’s gas or ibs but I’ve had it for I want to say over a year/year and a half. That pain was easy to forget about because again, if I don’t twist my body I don’t feel it. I did have bright red blood spotting when I would wipe but this was a year ago and did not happen again. It would only be one spot of blood per wipe and only happened about 5-6 times that month when I would go to the bathroom.

Also with the abdominal pain, at times when I do press on it I will occasionally burp or have to use the bathroom or pass gas but the full feeling never really subsides, only momentarily. When it does get pushed to the front there is a gurgling sound I hear. I have so much anxiety 😥 I scheduled a doctors appointment next week.

Lolalee1
30-01-23, 08:57
“Soft Serve Stools” there goes the ice-cream from the Mr Whippy van, darn it.:lac: