PDA

View Full Version : Brief Confusion When Waking

TheArcher90
05-02-23, 06:46
Twice this week I've woken up and forgotten what day it is and taken a few seconds to remember. I woke this morning at my new boyfriend's house and felt I knew where I was etc but I was confused what day it was.

I had to tell myself it is Sunday today, you did this yesterday. Same thing happened the other day too and fairly certain a few instances on the past but usually over holiday breaks. Likely my brain adjusting to new routine of sleeping somewhere new maybe or just a basic human thing? I don't feel confused with it or panic just one of those 'do I need to be tracking this?'

serith
05-02-23, 18:28
'do I need to be tracking this?'

no ;)

TheArcher90
06-02-23, 17:54
Oh NMP I'm in a tizz. I accidentally jumped on the wrong train after work and I'm convincing myself I have neurological issue. In my defence it was the correct number just not sub section (2a and not 2b). I saw a train in, mine was boarding, was the same train service. I just didn't check the platform before jumping on.

NoraB
08-02-23, 15:43
Oh NMP I'm in a tizz. I accidentally jumped on the wrong train after work and I'm convincing myself I have neurological issue. In my defence it was the correct number just not sub section (2a and not 2b). I saw a train in, mine was boarding, was the same train service. I just didn't check the platform before jumping on.

I spent ten minutes trying to get into the holiday cottage last year. We were going for a walk and I'd forgotten something so I went back. I stood there jabbing the key in the lock with no joy. I couldn't understand it? I texted my husband to come and help me as I thought there was a problem with the lock...

There was a problem; it was the wrong cottage! :whistles:

Mr Batty opened the door on the cottage four doors down - where our car was parked opposite.

He was laughing his head off, my son muttered something about putting me in a home, and I genuinely wondered if early dementia might be setting in? (It isn't. I'm fine, and so are you).