PDA

View Full Version : Shingles on scalp anyone?

julia
01-02-23, 20:13
Hi ha playing up again, started with neck pain down left side then sore tender area just in front of ear then i started to get sore to touch on top left side of head almost like you get if tied hair too tight, then burning now scared because had shooting pain ...please any input would be appreciated I'm beside myself with worry if I should seel help or give it tome to settle all if these seem to be in a line on my left side all still there

julia
02-02-23, 11:25
Hi ha playing up again, started with neck pain down left side then sore tender area just in front of ear then i started to get sore to touch on top left side of head almost like you get if tied hair too tight, then burning now scared because had shooting pain ...please any input would be appreciated I'm beside myself with worry if I should seel help or give it tome to settle all if these seem to be in a line on my left side all still there
Scalp now red where it hurts still having intermittent stabbing pain

BlueIris
02-02-23, 11:42
Quick question: how old are you?

julia
05-02-23, 13:50
Quick question: how old are you?
Hi im 56 , I have shingles which is causing me so much anxiety

julia
05-02-23, 14:32
I have shingles on my scalp, feel so painful , on antivirals, but feel so poorly, spaced out, whoozy, full of cold, sore throat, prickling all over body,sore eyes so tired making me so anxious

nomorepanic
05-02-23, 15:45
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Scass
05-02-23, 21:05
I know someone who had shingles on her scalp too.

It sounds very uncomfortable but it won’t last too long.