PDA

View Full Version : New member

lucyma
25-11-07, 22:06
Hi everyone it is nice to be able to be here.I am a Mother of three all long flown from my nest!!.I am married and have had this panic and fear thing anxiety for most of my life.I look forward to making hopefully some good friends I'd like to share my experiences and share my hopes and joys with other's on the support line.I am no expert at this on line thing so I hope to learn and be able to get going.I am a humorous person and also a sensitive person.I like laughter and don't laugh enough anymore?.:) :D :ohmy: :weep: :flowers: I am honest to a fault:)

sagey
25-11-07, 22:11
Welcome to you Lucyma. this sight is so supportive and there is loads of information if you read all the stuff on the left panel. The people here are fantastic and answers to any problems will not be long in appearing. It won't be long before you find yourself welcoming newbies and offering support. Take care, sagey.

lucyma
25-11-07, 22:15
Thankyou Sagey.I am sure I will feel at home here,so long as I can get my messages out and running? sometimes they come back to me and I think I have wrongly sent them back to me? I worry I have now a low IQ

groovygranny
25-11-07, 22:16
Hello Lucyma:welcome: to you!

I too am the mother of three fledglings!!

You'll find plenty of help and support here - and new friends!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Nibbles
25-11-07, 22:36
Hi Lucy and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

lucyma
25-11-07, 22:55
Hello all who are on this sight.I have suffered with fears and phobia and panic and depression for years (most of my life) Despite all of this ,I have succesfuly brought up a family and they are all married and flown the nest! I sometimes ave the empty nest syndrome I think?I went through a divorce,then I married again and now I still am on medications and still battling the day to day problems like we all do and sometimes I wish I could start my life again and become the butterfly that is free and can maybe do what I never ever got to do as I was always frightened of what if and what now,Fear and more fear!!.
Inbetween the fear I had happy times and managed to combat lots of fearful situations,other's not.
have had depression and all tht goes with that,low self esteeem too.
I think the worst thing is panic and fear that keeps me back .
Am on buspirone and tripress for the anxiety and depression.:flowers: :) :flowers: I am still here and a survivor!

lucyma
25-11-07, 23:03
Hi again,good to know tht I am not alone anymore and that I am not so different after all.Christmas time is nearly here and I feel a little christmasy does anyone else?.Despite the added stress that it can sometimes bring to us. And many get lonely or depressed more at Christmas,I have too.I hope that this year we will all be a friend to those who are a bit down or lonelier than some. I must say goodbye now and will look foprward to any posts sent to me.If any:yesyes: :hugs:

Lindalou64
25-11-07, 23:40
HELLO LUCY AND WELCOME TO THE SITE......LINDA

Believe
26-11-07, 00:33
Hello Lucy,

Welcome to NMP. You will make loads of friends and get great advice.
Hope to see you around.

debera
26-11-07, 00:43
Hi Lucy
And welcome. You will get alot of support here and make new friends
debera:hugs:

nomorepanic
26-11-07, 18:59
Hi Lucyma

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Joe1981
28-11-07, 04:56
Welcome Lucy!

I must admit there are a lot of great people here! I hope we can help you with whatever you have on your mind..

Take Care

Pink Princess
29-11-07, 01:03
http://www.stormymoongraphics.com/caimages/Toodles%20Welcome%20Graphic.gif

welcome, take kare xxxxxxxxxx

trac67
29-11-07, 09:07
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx