PDA

View Full Version : This anxiety is making me ill

Homer47
15-02-23, 02:14
Hi i have recently posted but no reply i can understand if people don’t want to. It’s just eating me up if i,ve done wrong. I no i haven’t but my ocd won’t stop ruminating over and over. If the police will come to my door because i was on images of naked women. But thing worry is i that i have to make sure there is no younger people there there shouldn’t be as i don’t search for that. It makes me sick that i can’t even browse without being scared if i see something that i shouldn’t. I have been in a state of worry from work recently so this has set me off. Some advice would be appreciated. Just to be clear i type in mature naked women or milf. Sorry for being graphic. In the images sometimes you see a younger male with an older women. I don’t type that hense why i,m getting myself worked up. Other option is don’t go online.

LittleLionMan
16-02-23, 21:40
If looking at naked women on the internet is wrong, then I’m pretty sure 90% of the men in the country have done wrong at some point over the last few days. Let it go.

Homer47
17-02-23, 20:08
Thanks for reply i do believe my anxiety has made me think of the worst of what ifs. My work anxiety definitely set a chain of obsessing worries off.

LittleLionMan
19-02-23, 07:16
Yeah, when you’re anxious about something, anxious thoughts tend to come about everything. Try not to take them seriously.

matrix123
20-02-23, 15:56
More like 99.9%, try to take it easier

If looking at naked women on the internet is wrong, then I’m pretty sure 90% of the men in the country have done wrong at some point over the last few days. Let it go.