PDA

View Full Version : Two Random Numb Patches on either Leg

Yag Dev
26-02-23, 01:33
Hello All,
Mid 20s Male here.

It's been awhile since I posted here. I was a little worried about the following symptom that has developed for me over the past few months. Roughly 5-6 months ago, I noticed a localized numb patch just above my knee on my left leg. It is about 1 inch long, and 1/4 inch wide.

Fast Forward to today, and I found an area just below my right hip, leading into my leg, which is similarly numb. It was actually itching quite a bit for a couple days, but that's since disappeared.

Important to Note: Both of these numb patches have been localized on either side, and neither has disappeared...but they haven't spread either.

This week for some reason, my two legs have felt kind of "crampy" with my right calf muscle feeling oddly sore, and occasional crampiness in my thigh muscles on either side. I only started working out recently about 1 month ago (running, elliptical, etc.), so I don't know if that played any role. I fell behind on working out these past couple days, but for some reason my left leg was super tight when I sat down on my haunches.

I've heard these are the early symptoms of MS, and I'm very worried that I might have this. Does anyone on here know people who developed MS, the early symptoms, and if this sounds concerning?

Yag Dev
26-02-23, 02:15
Anyone?