PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be back

Twila
26-11-07, 08:39
:flowers:Hello everyone,
I have not been on this site for a while,but really needed to talk.My family does not like to help me with my panic attacks. So sometimes I get really, really, really scared and do not know who to turn to. I did not want to have to bother anyone but there are times that I can not control these fearful fellings. Anyway i am glad to be back.
niteterrors

Richie
26-11-07, 11:25
Hello Twilla, its really sad that your family will not help you :( Is it because they don't know how to deal with it ? Can i ask how long you have been having these panic attacks?
Sometimes its best to get professional help if its available in your area, Usually a person not emotionally involved is the best to counsel and talk to because you'll be able to describe the kind of feelings you have without worrying and fear of being judged. All the same it is sad that your family won't or can't give you that little bit of support.
If you come to this website especially on the forum you will see that everyone here is willing to help you, so you need not think you are ever alone or have been abandoned
All the people on this site have been through or are going through similar problems panic attacks etc.
Take care for now luv Richie XXXXXXXXX

Nibbles
26-11-07, 12:53
Hi Twila and :welcome: back

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

manmoor
26-11-07, 13:30
Hi Twila,

A big warm welcome back to you. xxx

Lindalou64
26-11-07, 14:02
HELLO TWILLA AND WELCOME BACK...........LINDA

nomorepanic
26-11-07, 18:57
Hi Twila

:welcome: back and lovely to see you here again

Hope we can be of some help.

groovygranny
26-11-07, 19:44
Hello Twilla :welcome: back to you!

No worries about bothering anybody - we're all here to bother each other, with plenty of help and support!

It's hard for family (or anybody really) to give support when perhaps they don't fully understand what you're going through. My boss can be quite cutting at times, but I choose to believe that this is because he has absolutely no idea what this is all about.

But you are among people who fully understand you here, and we're all glad you chose to return.

:flowers:

Joe1981
28-11-07, 04:53
Welcome back Twila, we are here if you ever want to talk!

Pink Princess
29-11-07, 01:02
http://www.stormymoongraphics.com/caimages/Toodles%20Welcome%20Graphic.gif
welcome back hope to see you around xxxxxx