PDA

View Full Version : Head is woozy and tense

imogen84
21-03-23, 20:08
3 weeks into a HA flare up. I am doing better than I was I feel less panicked and able to recognise my anxiety.

Just having a strange symptom thats lingering and its annoying me and now I am focusing on it. My head feels heavy and woozy and a bit "off"

Have had every symptom in the book this time round and they have all subsided but I am stuck focusing on this right now.

Got up this morning all fine and got to to work OK. Withing a few hours my head felt as described and I know I was focusing on it. I also know I was hunched over my desk and I know posture is a key thing. Made the effort to stretch and breath and before I knew it it was on top of it just in time to leave.

As long as I am busy or preoccupied it's not there but as soon as my brain is free to think it starts up again.

How can I get rid of this, its horrible and focusing on it is making it worse 😫

NoraB
22-03-23, 07:08
3 weeks into a HA flare up. I am doing better than I was I feel less panicked and able to recognise my anxiety.

Just having a strange symptom thats lingering and its annoying me and now I am focusing on it. My head feels heavy and woozy and a bit "off"

Have had every symptom in the book this time round and they have all subsided but I am stuck focusing on this right now.

Got up this morning all fine and got to to work OK. Withing a few hours my head felt as described and I know I was focusing on it. I also know I was hunched over my desk and I know posture is a key thing. Made the effort to stretch and breath and before I knew it it was on top of it just in time to leave.

As long as I am busy or preoccupied it's not there but as soon as my brain is free to think it starts up again.

How can I get rid of this, its horrible and focusing on it is making it worse 

I think this is the cause of the problem of the symptom, and HA is doing the rest...

How long do you spend hunched over your phone as well?

Load of people (even young people) are experiencing neck problems and headaches etc due to spending so long hunched over laptops and phones...