PDA

View Full Version : Aneurysm/ CSF spinal leak/ tumour?!

charlzzzclark
03-04-23, 00:42
Hello,

I haven’t posted on here in a long long time as I’ve been doing really well, but my HA has come back with vengeance the last month or so!

I’ve started with dull headaches, sort of pressure all around my head?! Mainly at the back of my head though!!

And tonight after intercourse, I got up out of bed and there were sharp pains at the back of my head. After googling it looks like this can be something quite serious?

Can’t stop worrying something is going to happen to me soon :’(

peg54321
11-04-23, 05:52
Perhaps go to the doctor and have your blood pressure checked? Personally I have had sharp pains all my life, some times in my head, and I'm still alive. I suspect in my case they may have been TIA's. but personally can't go to the doctor every time I feel something is wrong. Worry makes things worse, so try not to worry. See the doctor for reassurance. Then you can put this behind you!

venusbluejeans
11-04-23, 09:34
After googling it looks like this can be something quite serious?(

Stop googling!!!

It is amazing what you can find when you are looking for it.

However when I google your symptoms I get this instead of what you did....

What causes a sex headache?
Although sex headaches can occur at any point during sexual activity, the two types actually have different causes.
A sexual benign headache happens because the increase in sexual excitement causes the muscles to contract in your head and neck, resulting in head pain. A orgasm headache, on the other hand, occurs because of a spike in blood pressure that causes your blood vessels to dilate. Movement makes orgasm headaches worse