PDA

View Full Version : trouble with eyes lately

SammiB
26-11-07, 18:55
throughout this month i have had a new sensation with my eyes never happened before this month.

but my eyes seem to see the lights flickering just a little but quite fast, i try to distract myself but its too powerful. its ok if i turn the lights off.

the lights arent flickering but my eyes make thm look like it. strange hs happened probably 4 times now weeks apart

just wondering if anyone else has had this

it could be my eyes being strained or could be the start of a headache just wondering if anyone else had any reassuring advice before i went to opticians or doctors

any help would be lovely

viv
26-11-07, 19:46
i read a few weeks ago someone had posted a eye problem like yours, i too had this problem it lasted months to cut a long story short it was all down to stress. eye problems can be one of the many symptoms caused by stress and anxiety. after i started on some meds and i felt back to normal my eye problem went away.

SammiB
27-11-07, 19:39
its happening again :(

getting really worried about it now :(

help xxx

Janieb
27-11-07, 20:00
my eyes do some freaky stuff expecially my left eye but I have had it checked out by both the docs and the opticians. nothing appears to be wrong but a bit of strain from stress, worry and anxiety in addition i have not been wearing my prescription consistantly.

If you are worried take a trip down to your opticians it never hurts to get your eyes checked it's something worth doing once a year anyway.

Hope you feel better soon,

Jane