PDA

View Full Version : Bruising on stomach and legs :(

terrifieduser
13-04-23, 15:54
Hey everyone,

I’m having a major HA relapse after doing SO well for 2 years. I woke up yesterday to a darkish bruise on my lower stomach, I cannot think of a reason why it would appear apart from my cat likes to sleep there so I don’t know if she just pressed too hard but apart from that I have no idea. My left leg is covered in bruises, naturally im quite a clumsy person but I cannot think for the life of me where so many would come from at once. I stupidly googled my symptoms and luekemia was the first thing to come up so it sent me a massive downward spiral. I had a dark bruise on my upper thigh a few weeks ago that went away within a few days as well.
I managed to get a doctors appointment this morning and he has sent me for a blood test which I’ve managed to get an appointment for next Friday, he said 99% of bruising is caused by minor illnesses or nothing at all. I’m incredibly scared at the moment as I’m expecting the worst from this. I’ve also had a headache the last 2 weeks but I did have covid last week so I don’t know if it’s related to that.
This is something I’ve only noticed since starting citalopram a couple of months ago as well, I’m unsure if it’s related but I’m far too scared to google. I’m in an absolute state at the moment, I start a new job on Sunday and i am just not in the right frame of mind at all.
Has anyone else experienced this before? X

terrifieduser
15-04-23, 10:08
I’m in an absolute state of panic, I’ve woke up to tiny red dots on my arms. I’m so so so scared and really need someone to talk to I am terrified. I just want my blood test over and done with :(