PDA

View Full Version : 3 day intense headache

Murphy93
16-04-23, 22:43
Hi all

I am extremely worried about this headache I have had , it’s been 3 days now and I can’t shake it off .

I feel pressure In my head , pain behind my eyes , pain in my nose pain in my upper teeth and I am so nauseous .

I am starting to panic there is something serious going on with the nausea and I can’t shift this headache at all .

Please help

Angiee74
17-04-23, 07:01
It sounds like a migraine. Have you taken anything to alleviate the pain ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoraB
17-04-23, 07:23
Hi all

I am extremely worried about this headache I have had , it’s been 3 days now and I can’t shake it off .

I feel pressure In my head , pain behind my eyes , pain in my nose pain in my upper teeth and I am so nauseous .

I am starting to panic there is something serious going on with the nausea and I can’t shift this headache at all .

Please help

Sounds like it could be to do with your sinuses. Have you tried a nasal spray?

peg54321
17-04-23, 08:25
Have you recently been vaccinated or boosted? Could be the jab and possibly all other things already mentioned. I hope you feel better sooon.

Murphy93
18-04-23, 22:46
Hi guys thank you so much for the feedback I think it was a really bad migraine as it has now subsided but boy was I in a panic .

Thanks for your words of comfort , my irrational thinking strikes again

NoraB
19-04-23, 07:12
Glad you're feeling better, Murphy. I have chronic migraines (had one yesterday, as it happens) and they're really, really crap.