PDA

View Full Version : Symptom setting me back years

willous1
22-04-23, 21:50
Hi all

Hope you are all doing OK

I have done so well and have dealt so well with health anxiety..even with a bowel cancer scare last year and lots of tests I did so much better.

A week amd a half ago however I started feeling unwell. The whole family has come done with a horrible virus and on top of that, my anemia came back so I've started on my iron tablets.

I had the normal symptoms but now for around 7 days I've had this feeling of not being all day. Not quite dizzy but a feeling of things feeling slightly weird...like I'm lightheaded and nothing seems right. A bit like if I forget to take sertraline and get brain fog type symptoms. I wish I could explain. I spoke to a pharmacist who said it is most likely part of the virus and will go away but someone said its not normal. I just feel like I'm not me now and never will be...I have an interview next week and am worrying I'll still feel like this. Anyone ever had this?

willous1
23-04-23, 08:49
Anyone?

Could it just be a symptoms from the virus as other symptoms have gone? I don't want to keep googling but just keep crying.

Darksky
23-04-23, 11:15
My family has been struck down with this horrible virus that is doing the rounds. I had the same symptoms, just feeling weird, a little off with the world. Of course anxiety can make those symptoms much worse. It does go.