PDA

View Full Version : Always thinking I have throat cancer.

Zelly80
23-04-23, 17:07
I’m a 42 year old female. Smoker but not heavy, periods of not smoking. But smoker non the less. I developed Asthma in my early 20s. About 3 years ago i started feeling really aware of my ears and throat. It coincides with a bad wisdom tooth extraction but never thought this would cause this. I went to see an ENT in Feb 2020 they did a CT scan of my head area. Not sure if it saw down my neck. I mentioned my symptoms they said it was Allergic rhinitis. But things are feeling worse now or maybe i think they are. Ear pressure and pain. Neck/throat/tonsil pain and burning. I have fexofenadine for allergies but i dont think it removes the symptoms. My GP is dismissive and doesnt think i have anything to worry about. (Clear blood tests but what does that really eliminate) They look in my mouth feel my throat and tell me to stop panicking for nothing. But i know this cant be right to feel like this every day. One dentist said its all from TMJ too? Im tired of being scared all the time. Maybe i should pay privately for another ENT but thing is id be terrified of the results even though i know i cant live like this anymore either. Please can someone reassure me or tell me if they have similar symptoms. Could it be allergies ? TMJ or reflux. Or worse. Im terrified and alone with this.

peg54321
13-05-23, 07:27
I think cancer shows up in blood tests in inflammation markers.?