PDA

View Full Version : When people say "it's JUST anxiety" !!!! - guys please read and advise.....

IzzyScot
26-04-23, 17:16
I have been having headaches since the start of the year and when the headache isn't massively painful, it's a fuzzy weird feeling in the front of my forehead. My forehead actually hurts to touch in places and feels tender. The Dr suspected a sinus infection and I have had all the meds for that, even an endoscopy but the issue remains. I don't feel right and I can't explain why. I just don't feel right at all.... it's like my jaw, face and forehead is aching, tender and not right. I have this weird fuzzy feeling going on and then I get headaches but they backed off a for a few weeks whilst the other stuff continued.

I am getting random twitching all over my body too.

Right now, I have an aching forehead and a feeling as if a headache is going to start along with a general feeling of not feeling like me. When people say it's just anxiety - that does my head in because for many of us, it's crippling. I have had a hell of a lot going on lately and I have tinnitus too which was brutal when I first got it but I have had to get used to it (as much as one can) but even that is different, louder - more intrusive and keeping me awake. It's all doing my head in and I feel like no one really understands. I am not a hypochondriac; I have been someone who worries terribly in the past one of those people who used examine everything so I know what that is like and that is truly exhausting but this is physical. Mind you, I am worried about everything atm, like why the twitching and head issues.

I have googled - it's the ABSOLUTE WORST THING TO DO!! I have scared the hell out of myself. Brain Tumour is the fear - really awful and scared of it. I was offered a brain scan but too terrified to go (please don't judge me) but when I saw the size of the tube and the fact they put thing over your head it freaked me out. I just don't know what to do guys. Really down, struggling :( feel really sad atm, like a shadow.... I hate it.

Catkins
27-04-23, 06:55
It could be migraines? I don't get them that often but when I do I feel like I have a hangover afterwards, like my brain isn't my own.

You could try doing relaxation techniques to bring your stress levels down and that might improve the headaches?