PDA

View Full Version : Been a while, HA creeping back

LF87
27-04-23, 23:20
Hi! I hope everyone is well.
I used to post on here all day everyday, but after a good psychologist and some medication I've been doing really well. New job, back in the gym, seeing my friends and minimal HA attacks. However. I had an armpit lump checked a while back, and she said she wasn't worried. But now, I've noticed it again, it was really prominent even on skin surface, I could feel it when washing. So now I've poked and prodded, managed to get my hands around the thing. And I can pinch it. Feels like a whole pea, I can feel all the borders.
Do I go back? Or is this the beast revisiting?
Thanks in advance for any replies x

LF87
10-05-23, 01:07
Hi! I hope everyone is well.
I used to post on here all day everyday, but after a good psychologist and some medication I've been doing really well. New job, back in the gym, seeing my friends and minimal HA attacks. However. I had an armpit lump checked a while back, and she said she wasn't worried. But now, I've noticed it again, it was really prominent even on skin surface, I could feel it when washing. So now I've poked and prodded, managed to get my hands around the thing. And I can pinch it. Feels like a whole pea, I can feel all the borders.
Do I go back? Or is this the beast revisiting?
Thanks in advance for any replies x

No one? Fishman where are youuuu😂😭