PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding Hemorrhoid or something else ? Help

Dragi316
02-05-23, 14:19
I have in the past have had bleeding hemorrhoids or Anal Fissures but I’ve been good with no bleeding in over 8 months. Then last Thursday I noticed I had blood when I went dripping in the toilet bowl . It wasn’t painful so assumed it was Internal hemorrhoids. The next few days I was fine no blood. Then starting Sunday morning just the act of sitting on the toilet caused a squirt noise and there was blood on the toilet paper and what looks like a clot I burst . This was without any poop. Of course I start freaking out that it could be something sinister. When I actually go there is no blood in the fecal matter and it looks normal color and all. But the act of just sitting seems to cause a clot to bust and I bleed and retear it every time I sit on the toilet. Doses this sound like Internal hemorrhoids or a Anal Fissure ? I’m freaking out and last time this happened 8 months ago I went to the ER and they said it’s probably just a hemorrhoid. Does this happen to anybody else? Thanks for reading this