PDA

View Full Version : nodes, atrophy

anxious123
04-05-23, 06:41
for a long time I’ve had swollen nodes in my near, under my armpit and near my ear that doctors assured are nothing to worry about. I’ve been quite able to not worry aboht these given the doctors advice, however recently I’ve had a fullness in my ear and what feels like a lump under the same ear, that is present (but feels smaller) on the other side. I’ve also noticed that the side of my face I am experiencing the ear symptoms on, appears thinner than the other side. This is freaking me out a bit, and I just don’t know how this could be anxiety. I feel as though it makes me look ill and worries me it’s something more sinister underlying. When i touch my face one side definitely feels thinner in muscle mass/fat. Anybody else ever experiences anything like this?

nomorepanic
04-05-23, 13:41
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.