PDA

View Full Version : Virus infection and Post Nasal Drip

Wilcom81
09-05-23, 18:09
Hi, all those suffering in the UK with PND. On the Saturday before last. I had to take my DW to A&E at our local Welsh hospital. As usual we knew we would be in for a long wait, in-fact 15 hours on A&E itself, before my wife was taken to a ward. Fortunately she is now home and well.
Unfortunately, whilst there I must have contact a virul infection, which has just wiped me out completely, Sore throat, headache, lost appetite, no energy whatever, cannot sleep and this terrible cough. Now I suffer from this Post Nasal Drip and have done for over 2 and a half years.
But here's the important bit. I understand from a GP that there is a virus going around that particularly affects PND sufferers. And oh boy, it is not nice at all. It has been with me now for 6 days, this posting is all that I will have done today, and at 85 years of age, will soon close my eyes once more. But just thought I should post this message for those at risk to take care, wear a face mask in any doubtful situation. Take care all.

Carnation
09-05-23, 18:21
Thank you for posting Wilcom. I hope you feel better soon.

Scass
09-05-23, 20:42
Hope you feel better soon. Rest up & reach out for help if you need it x