PDA

View Full Version : Resurfacing worry

Homer47
09-05-23, 18:37
Hi my anxiety going through roof again with past worries. An article in paper triggered this again. Whilst in past sorry for crudeness off this. When browsing on internet for naked women especially older mature etc. it will bring up loads of. Images i am very careful i do scan incase there’s something that shouldn’t be there. Paranoid. I have ocd anxiety issues. In the past there could be an image what i think is it wrong like a mature women with younger boy my brain is saying that’s a very young person because the older lady obviously older. So my rumination begins. So i,m basically scared incase i get found out because that popped up even though i have no intention of searching of bad stuff. Hence why it bothers me so bad. I have stopped searching for the older naked pics of women. Because i,m scared if the internet trying to catch me out.

Homer47
09-05-23, 19:22
Literally anxiety and ocd going on overdrive because of this situation i can’t see the wood for the trees. Scared of the internet now of what i,m searching incase there’s a knock on door that is my fear. Like to point out. I Do not search on the dark web at all. I even have anxiety when master##### making sure videos on a legal site which is well known to make sure they’re a lot older. I no when this passes i will see it differently

Homer47
09-05-23, 20:10
Now i,m worried because i,m googling like for answers regarding can police watch what i,m typing online