PDA

View Full Version : Painful red spot on rib under the breast

mila
06-06-23, 15:36
I am really panicking about something again! I am really trying to do better, but it gets really hard as the day goes...
I have felt this pain under my left breast yesterday, when pressing on the area, but I thought that I must have just done something, and didn't think too much of it! That is until it was still there this morning and I had a feel and felt something was there on top of my rib, like a swelling, but firm. When I looked, it looked like a spot or a boil, redish on top! If it was in most other places where you usually get spots, I would just move on! But I have started imagining all sorts! But I tried to calm myself, put an antibiotic cream on it and leave it alone and not worry! That went ok until this afternoon when I realised I feel chilly! It is a bit chilly here, but I started spiraling, wondering if I am getting a fever from this spot that could be something worse, like a cyst and on the left side near my heart :blush: or whatever else it could be, but an infection is what scares me the most!
I am sure I would have perfect advice to give someone else, but I can't relax and believe nothing is wrong!

BlueIris
06-06-23, 15:46
Don't panic, it's a zit.