PDA

View Full Version : Urology panic

smogie
06-06-23, 06:17
So following all my ongoing urology issues I had a follow up with the gp yesterday and it has left me in full blown panic mode she said she was reassured that there was no infection or blood but that the white cells were still there and they shouldn’t be she said she wasn’t going to do a referral at that point but she was going to write to the urologist for some advice and she would ring me in a few days my anxiety has gone into total overdrive I’m so scared please can anyone help

smogie
06-06-23, 13:22
I’m sinking lower and lower

BlueIris
06-06-23, 13:30
Sorry you're suffering. Stuff like this is scary, but you're absolutely doing the right thing by getting it dealt with. In the meantime, you just have to be kind to yourself and do what you can to wrangle the anxiety.

smogie
06-06-23, 13:35
I just can’t find any strength to fight I’ve never felt so low

BlueIris
06-06-23, 13:49
Take it five minutes at a time. What sort of things are treats for you?

smogie
06-06-23, 13:54
Usually gardening reading spending time with the grandkids but this is very hard as I’m trying to hide how upset I am because I don’t want them to be upset I’m also a carer for my dad and again don’t want him to see I’m upset so everything is taking so much effort when I’m already mentally exhausted

BlueIris
06-06-23, 14:53
It's really tough, isn't it? It's okay to cut back on things you don't have the emotional strength for.

smogie
06-06-23, 17:18
It’s very hard yes but I need to try a bit harder I think

smogie
14-06-23, 07:20
Still no phone call from the doctor and it’s driving me crazy but on the other hand I keep going out and leaving my phone so I don’t have to hear it ring ��*♀️��*♀️����

BlueIris
14-06-23, 08:22
Sorry you're suffering; will be crossing everything for you.