PDA

View Full Version : Sudden Vertigo lasting 2-3 seconds every few days ??

Js27
21-06-23, 16:39
Hi all,

So as the title suggests I have been suffering what I think could be vertigo (undiagnosed). It has been causing be so much anxiety over the past few weeks.

My first episode happened in the car, my boyfriend was driving, I turned to face him and was hit by a very sudden wave of what felt like my brain buzzed and the world started spinning.

Three days later, I was using my phone and it happened again. Since this it has been happening almost like clockwork every 3 days, completely random and sudden. I could be sitting still watching tv and the BAM, instant brain thud, eyeball glitch and room spin. I have tried the Eply manoeuvre however I wasn’t responsive, which makes me even more worried that it’s something more serious.

I feel fine on the days in between, just anxious about it happening again. When it does happen I almost feel like a huge jolt inside my brain followed by disorientation and my eyes trying to regain focus. It’s so brief and sudden, however it is absolutely terrifying me. I am thinking of the worst case scenario of a brain tumour.

it’s been like this now for 2 weeks. I have seen my GP who just said to give it time (which is torture for someone with HA).

I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced anything similar ? Did it go away?

I am not on any medication.