View Full Version : Am I going insane?

JustBenn
21-06-23, 21:12
Hi, I’ll try and make sense of it if I can,

Not sure if I’m going mad here, I was talking to the mrs through direct call, she’s in another country, I’m in the UK I have 500 minutes international call. We normally talk on WhatsApp but her data ran out so I ring her through direct in emergencies like this.

We were speaking for what was 10 minutes, then all of a sudden what she was saying to me on the phone 5 minutes ago was being repeated word for word, I didn’t even notice, sometimes I don’t pay any attention when the mrs is talking, anyway, I thought I’ll answer her same questions again, then the 3rd time she’s saying the same things, I realised, what the hell, why is she asking the same questions again, I freaked out said her name she didn’t answer, I stared at the phone for several seconds without talking, and she was just talking by herself, like she was talking to me but without my voice being heard, just hers. It was like a recording or something.

I’m freaking out, I wasn’t sure it was a major deja vu event but literally it felt like I went back in the past. 5 minutes. Help panicking that I had a major deja vu episode or going through ground hog day, or I’m in an alternate universe

Anyway I called back and said what the hell, she was confused, she said she only remembers our conversation to a certain point then the phone cut off but it didn’t cut off for me, it felt like we were still on the phone but for her she said its been cut off for 5 minutes, anyway she doesn’t remember the other things I said and asked her to remember word for word what we talked about, even I can’t seem to remember properly what we talked about before it ‘really’ cut out.

Please chat.

peg54321
26-06-23, 11:30
very strange is all I can say. I hope you are ok.