PDA

View Full Version : They're Back!!

TracyL
28-11-07, 01:11
I can't believe it but these dread irregular beats are back again, it is so frustrating :shrug:

I know I had my Echo results etc and doctors all say no worries just ignore them. Thing is I had had them constantly for like 8 weeks, all the time even throughout the night but then they eased off about two weeks ago. I still had them slightly throughout the day but was able to sleep at night without them (or didn't feel too many of them anyways). Last night they started again every few beats whilst i was relaxing in a bubble bath (weird thing is when i had them constantly non stop a couple of weeks ago only reprieve from them was when i was in my bath!). Now they started again and went on all throughout the night! they are so frustrating :wacko: I just don't know how to ignore them when they're happening.

Frustrated Tracy

cazza
28-11-07, 09:36
it is the hardest thing to do ignore them i have had mine every day now for nearly two years! you just have to tell yourself this is part of you now and they wont hurt you it takes time carol

TracyL
29-11-07, 00:07
Hi Carol

Thanks and yes you are so right. I have to stop asking myself WHY have i gotten them back and analysing how they feel.

Thanks once again it sure does help being able to come on here and talk to people who know what you're going through :yesyes:

thanks once again :flowers:

Tracy

jodie
29-11-07, 09:07
hi trac

first hun have some hugs
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

have you had a chat with your doc see if he can try you on some meds mabe see if they work it calming them down some ,i used to get them just as you are getting them now and at times they are realy bad but most of the time i get a few and try not to let them bother me and they go or mabe they dont go they just dont get me in a panic try keep busy take your mind right away from them :hugs:
you know you can pm me anytime hun ok

jodie xxx

TracyL
02-12-07, 23:09
Hi Jodie

Thanks so much. Gosh i tell you if it wasn't for these things i'm sure i wouldn't be as anxious. Last couple of days havn't been too bad. I have still had the usual ones but not constantly but just on and off and I can put up with these (or may be like you said, I just stop noticing them).

Thanks for all your help you're a blessing

take care and have a great day

luv Tracy

Neilr1978
27-12-07, 08:42
Hi Carol

Thanks and yes you are so right. I have to stop asking myself WHY have i gotten them back and analysing how they feel.

Thanks once again it sure does help being able to come on here and talk to people who know what you're going through :yesyes:

thanks once again :flowers:

Tracy

Hi tracy,mine came back two weeks ago,amd im having trouble stopping asking myself"what made them come back?",is my heart damaged",that kind of thing.And you are so right its a really HUGE help being able to come on here and share your problems with people who arte going through the same as you!:yesyes:

dimblonde
27-12-07, 11:38
I had a terrible relapse with ectopics about 2 months ago :(

Back 24 hrs a day and horrendous, I put it down to the time of year for me, I love Christmas but absolutely hate the run up to it...

Busied myself and told myself after the barrage of tests I had and the fact that I am now aware that so many people out there suffer from them that I was not going to die lol and now I am in remission again :)

I think the worst part for me when they started was thinking I was alone in my symptoms and although I wish none of you on here had them there is a comfort in the knowledge that I am not the only one...If that makes sense lol

Hope everyone is feeling ok today :)

TracyL
14-01-08, 23:53
HI Guys

Well I hav't been on for a while what with Christmas. My dreaded ectopics calmed down heaps over christmas (still had the occasional). They've started up a bit more at the minute though but I'm going to try and not let them get to me :)

Hope all you wonderful people had a lovely christmas and new year.

Stay Strong
Tracy