PDA

View Full Version : Drain Cleaner Nervous

AnxietyZT
08-07-23, 15:38
Having a slight breakdown at the moment. I got the CVS brand of draino since my tub was clogged. I come back and I realized the draino was LEAKING (not substantially at all). I hurried up and just opened it and dumped it in the drain and disposed. It got all over my hands too which I washed off for about 4-5 minutes. The draino and some other cleaner was in one bag and my food/drinks were in another. I am freaking out because I started eating a bag of chips before I realized the situation with the leakage and I am extremely concerned it leaked through the bag. Draino specifically warns not to consume and now I feel like my stomach is burning. Also, I got a drink which I ended up pouring in a glass but now I am also regretting doing that thinking it deeper into the drink.

nomorepanic
08-07-23, 16:32
It can't have got into the crips packet or a drink.

You are just panicking and will be fine.

AnxietyZT
08-07-23, 16:32
Called poison control and they said I have nothing to worry about which is making me feel better. She said even if I swallowed the tiniest it wouldn’t harm me. The stories online are people intentionally taking a drink of draino; not my cases.