PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody! I’m Megan!

Megan_
01-08-23, 15:51
Hiya! I’m Megan, how are you? Hope you’re well! I have had a life which has been absolutely crazy and horrible! I’ve been through abuse, mentally, physically, emotionally and sexually abused throughout my life. I lived in foster care from the age of 7, I was sexually assaulted at the age of 14, which I’m getting therapy for! I have started DBT therapy, I have roughly 4 weeks left. I hear voices also. I’m on Sertealine and Risperidone. ( my spelling is awful ( lol ).

I love and enjoy sports, especially football! I used to dance and act in theatre when I was younger, but I’m more into sports. My favourite football team is Liverpool! Have always supported them :). Not sure what else to say :shades:!

Have a nice day!

megan xx

venusbluejeans
01-08-23, 15:57
Hiya Megan_ and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Megan_
01-08-23, 16:01
Hiya Megan_ and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

thank you lovely xx

BlueIris
01-08-23, 16:39
Hi Megan, great to meet you!