PDA

View Full Version : So Low

yorkylover
28-11-07, 14:13
Hi guys,Just needed to let of steam!!!!!!!!!!
Iv been feeling really low for a few days.Christmas is always a stressfull time for me.
My brother is bipolar and an alcoholic who does nothing to help himself.He doesnt live at home,but still causes alot of problems.He will be here for christmas day,but doesnt drink at our house.There is always an atmosphere.
he hasnt bought any presents,spent all his money on booze as he did my birthday.

I feel I have to get presents for mum and dad from him at christmas as it just isnt right.I know I shouldnt but thats me.I cant afford to do that either.

I have this flippin smear to sort out,and is on my mind.My rabbit has cost me £80 6 weeks ago for his teeth and another £60 This week.

Im so anxious and tense,I have loads of other things going on but to long to go into.
I feel mentally exhausted,my body aches all over through being so tense.
I keep snapping of at everyone.:mad: :mad:

trac67
28-11-07, 14:18
Hi Ellen,

I think a lot of people find this time of year really stressful, just try to keep positive hun :)

Sending you some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and hope you start to feel better soon

Love

Trac xxx

Believe
28-11-07, 14:19
Hello Ellen,

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Those are for you hun. Sounds about like me at the moment hun, I just want to scream, but who would listen?????

I know that we all stress at the holidays, and I pray that this will soon let up for us all.

Don't know what to say about your brother, except that you are a great sister for getting the presents for your parents.

As for the rabbit, bless you, you are taking care of it.

Sounds to me like you need some you time to relax. Try do do something you like hun, to take you away for a while. I know thats what I have been trying.

honeybee3939
28-11-07, 20:33
Hi Ellen

Have some hugs from me hun:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I always find Xmas time stressfull also, sometimes i wish i could just fall alseep and wake up when its over.:ohmy:

Stay positive Ellen before we know it xmas will have been and gone:winks: .

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxxx

funky chick
28-11-07, 20:44
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Sending you hugs Ellen hope you feel better soon. lots love Gail xxxxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

peach
28-11-07, 22:29
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

for you!

i love xmas, but get really annoyed at the amount of pressure on all of us to 'have a great day of it with family'... i feel this causes more fights then anything else.....we buy presents because we feel we should, and this causes financial issues....i think xmas should just be a time that we try to make the best of it with family etc....my family can get nasty, so i go camping..hehehee...but works for me. as for preses. i only buy what i can comfortably afford for those i see a good gift for, otherwise i will make things (im crafty)
gifts can be small things just to say youve thought of them.
weve just been knocked with crazy bills too....personally i think companies should lay off at xmas time! they would get happier and thankful customers for it!

you will make it through! dont buy preses for your brother....im sure your family dont need preses from him anyway, as long as he shows up sober, i think that would be the best present of all!

good luck, and remember to give yourself some love in this period! this is what xmas is all about, love for yourself so you can love others more!
lots of hugs to you!:hugs:

pips
29-11-07, 11:29
I know how you feel hun Christmas is such a lovely time but can also be soooooooooo stressful.

Sorry to hear you have alot on at the moment.:hugs: See if you can find some spare time just for you. Like Believe said.

Heres another Yorky pic to cheer you up.http://www.petplanet.co.uk/petplanet/images/breeds/yorkie.jpg (Ahh How Cute)

Take Care,:hugs:

Love Pip's X X X X

yorkylover
29-11-07, 16:36
Thanks everyone,I know I need to have some me time,maybe when this December is gone things will settle down,but then there is usually something else!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you pips for the picture,yorkies always make me smile,I love em.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Feel sicky today and tense.:weep: