PDA

View Full Version : last night

jitterbug
28-11-07, 17:11
Ok so my work keep forcing me to do extra shifts and expect me to travel across town in 15 minutes.
They keep wasting my time and the clients time because of the times they have down for their care..:ohmy:
Yesterday I got a phone call to do a shift, I said no and was told off for giving them attitude because I said " I'm sorry but you'll just have to find somne else to do it, its not worth £1.88 to go somewhere when its dark and cold only to be screamed at for waking the client up and then to be late for the other clients after that one" its not a particularly dangerous area but it isnt exactly safe either, and last night proved that. I was waiting for the bus and was sexually harrassed by a man in his thirties, I was shaken up to say the least and angry at my work for forcing me to do a shift I dont want to do, (but it's my own fault for taking the shift!) they make you feel guilty when you say no and word things in such a way it catches you out.:shrug:
I just feel so disgusted about last night, I was ready for a fight and if it turned nasty I would have layed in to him, It just makes me feel sick and dirty.:weep:

End of rant. sorry I just needed to get that off my chest, I just feel so yuck!:huh: